Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/clients/6d43ba85710b01ddf4c2253005d0f692/sites/psysurfeur.com/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3912

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/clients/6d43ba85710b01ddf4c2253005d0f692/sites/psysurfeur.com/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 5648

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/clients/6d43ba85710b01ddf4c2253005d0f692/sites/psysurfeur.com/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 5659

Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/clients/6d43ba85710b01ddf4c2253005d0f692/sites/psysurfeur.com/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 3225

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/clients/6d43ba85710b01ddf4c2253005d0f692/sites/psysurfeur.com/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 75
Shakti Dei "light": 07 Juillet 2007 Belgium

Shakti Dei "light": 07 Juillet 2007 Belgium

Started by Bamboo Production, 23 June 2007 à 21:58:07

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bamboo Production

23 June 2007 à 21:58:07 Last Edit: 26 June 2007 à 01:36:12 by Bamboo Production
Le 07 juillet 2007 L'orga "Fémina Mandragora" organise en belgique une partie de 24h00 en éxterieur sur deux dance floor... SHAKTI DEI.....

GATE OPEN AT 12.00

Opening of the Psychedelic Stage Saterday at 16.00[/b]

LDB
(Opening Boom Festival 2006, France)

Artist

THE MUSES RAPT
(Ibiza Music, Spain)

SBK AKA SEBASTIaN KRUGER
(Avalanche Records, Germany)

NEUROMOTOR
(Mechanik Records // Medusa Records, France)

PSYKOVSKY
(Deja Vu Records, Russia)

NAKED TOURIST

(Parvati Records, Germany)

SIENIS (Giwa Records, Sweden)

DENNIS THE MENACE
(Devils Mind Records, Sweden)

WHICKED HAYO
(Femina Mandragora, Fullmoon Festival 2007, Night Oracle Records, Rhakti Festival, Spankydelik Agency, Belgium)

PSYTOUR
(Night Oracle Records, Greece)

BITKIT
(Kairoo Records, Belgium)

FRAKTOPHON
(Kairoo Records, Belgium)

ANOEBIS
(Suntrip Records, Belgium)

DOOG
(Psyspirit Family, France)

TOTO
(World People, France)

OONAH
(Dacru Records, Belgium)

Alternative stage

Artist

MANU LE MALIN
(France)

HELLFISH
(France)

THE GEEZER
(UK)

ARKANOID
(Belgium)

TIM TERROR VS RIK MAYHEN
(Belgium vs UK)

MATAR
(Empty head records, Belgium )

SPACID
(kozzmozz, i love techno, Belgium)

X&TRICK
(bugklinik, Belgium)

BLACK FRANCIS (drop acid..., Belgium)

CELTRIC
(unity tacks, Belgium)

PHENOMECRON
(analoguerenaissance.com, Belgium)

DECORATION
The Shakti Deï gathering aims to provide a full experience through visual and auditive artforms. Visually, there will be paintings and threedimensional constructions by artists from Sweden, and Belgium. We have invited Diffus from Sweden for his paintings. In the past he has allready done decorations for Freaking Dragon Festival, Mushroom Magazine,....
We have also invited Jonathan and Jesse, known in the Belgian psytrance scene. They will provide a show of grafitty that you will be surprise of it
We have also bring the threedimensional structures togheter with the people of Kindred Spirits, a 3D deco team from Belgium that was also present last year. We will also make tribal constructions with wood to bring a more vivid atmosphere to the dancefloor.

DIFFUS
(Sweden)
Björn Olsson aka Diffus (26 year old) rom the deep woods of Wermland and now located In Gothenburg/ Sweden
I´we been painting all my life and started doing decorations (UV backdrops) in 98. since then I have been decorating parties and festivals around in Europe and also in Canada
I have always been interested in old Nordic folks mythology and fairytales.
So I was naturally influenced when I started with the backdrops. My early works are Trolls, fairys, gnomes, mushrooms and dark twisted woods. And now recently it is still the same concept but a little more dragons, sexy elfs, aliens and some futuristic stuff. I get my inspirations from the music I listening on for the moment and also what mood i´m in.

KINDREDSPIRIT
(BELGIUM)
Kindred spirits is Sven Willaert, 28 years young, living in Lier Belgium. But kindred spirits wouldn’t be nothing without the help of my two sidekicks: Evelien and Marianne (DJ Mary Jane) and the patience and understanding of my two roommates Anja and Jessica.
I started making decorations in 2000 when we were organising our first party. I was always looking for a creative outlet and since I can’t paint for shit, I finally found something I loved doing. Since then I decorated at partys all over Belgium, in Germany and Thailand.

Please respect Mother Gaia and the philosophy and concept of the park, it is realy important that people can trust our scene for the future and see that we are mature and respectful people

The dancefloor is a green grass plain, with a view on the old manor. On the dancefloor you can also see the forest and the water. A special feature this year will be the newly built windmills.

Oud Zoo Doornzele
Twaalfroedenstraat 12
Doornzele, Belgium (search mappy)

PRESALE//DAMAGE

vanaf 18 juni 200 A 300 presale tickets at 15 euro

At the Gate Before 16.00 is 20 euro
At the Gate After 16.00 is 25 euro

Go Up